HOW CAN I BECOME A LEGION RIDER?
The prospective Rider must first be a current member, in good standing, in one of the three organizations of The American Legion Family: The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or The Sons of The American Legion.
The American Legion Riders have also adopted the following basic eligibility rules for membership:
- All members of the American Legion Riders must hold individual membership in The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or the Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle or be the spouse of the legally registered owner within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members will obey the motor vehicle laws in any state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- Click here for an application.
Welcome Home LtCol Streeter
ALR July 4th 2008
VA Car Show 2009
Save A Vet Ride 2009